This is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) knife often found advertised online under different brand names and selling for much higher prices. You can get it in our store at the original lowest margin price. The knife is made by the same original manufacturer and is exactly the same as you can find it sold under different brand names in online stores such as Damastmesser, Senken knife, etc.
We make sure you always get the best price with us, so we have set the price of this 100% original item at $89,95 FINAL PRICE (VAT FREE + FREE SHIPPING).
This elegant blue resin 7-inch Santoku is made from 33 layers of Damascus steel on each side of the blade with a VG10 steel core, making it a 67-layered Damascus. It is a top-rated knife because of its exquisite looks, high quality, and great overall design. This knife or any other from this series is a great gift to your dear ones or yourself.
NOTE: Due to organic materials and the production process, the handle looks a bit different on each knife.
- The double-beveled razor-sharp blade features a beautiful ‘feather’ Damascus pattern.
- 33 layers of stainless steel on each side envelop a high carbon steel (VG-10) blade core which is extremely durable and has great edge retention.
- A special feature is an elegant handle made from shining blue resin and stabilized burl wood. A very unique style that attracts with its looks at first sight.
- The hardness level of HCR-60 and special vacuum heat treatment during production makes the knife resistant to wear. The blade is hard, but not brittle.
- The full-tang handle features a beveled bolster designed for an easy pinch-grip, as well as a perfectly balanced grip for better control and effortless prolonged use.