This is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) knife often found advertised online under different brand names and selling for much higher prices. You can get it in our store at the original lowest margin price. The knife is made by the same original manufacturer and is exactly the same as you can find it sold under different brand names and in online stores such as AnconMall, Kitchenwise, etc.
We make sure you always get the best price with us, so we have set the price of this 100% original item at $85,95 FINAL PRICE (VAT FREE + FREE SHIPPING).
This Heavy-duty Style 8-inch Damascus Chef’s Knife is a bit more robust chef’s knife model with a handle designed for a firm grip. It can easily handle intense use and will still stay beautiful and sharp. The VG-10 steel core and 33 layers of Damascus on each side of the blade give it all the hardness and sharpness that it needs to perform as a top knife. The handle is made from G10 antibacterial material and is anti-slippery, extremely hard, and durable. While it seems more robust, weighing 252g it has an average weight for a chef’s knife and it won’t tire your arm even if used for a longer time.
- The mirror-polished blade reflects an intriguing ‘feather style’ Damascus steel pattern.
- 33 layers of stainless steel on each side envelop a high carbon steel (VG-10) blade core. Together these form a 67-layered Damascus blade resistant to rust and corrosion.
- The knife is very sturdy and robust, designed for everyday use. There’s almost no flexing of the blade, and the edge stays sharp for a long time.
- The special vacuum heat treatment during production gives the steel additional hardness, reaching the level of HCR-60. This makes the knife resistant to wear. The blade is hard, but not brittle.
- The grip is made from G10 material, which is exceptionally resistant to wear, non-slippery, and antibacterial. It aesthetically finishes the knife in a modern style.