The Xinzuo 8-inch Damascus Chef’s Knife is one of our bestsellers that brought great satisfaction to many customers. Due to its premium quality and evergreen classic design, it is one of the most popular and best-selling chef’s knives in 2019.
- The blade features an excitingly beautiful Damascus rose steel pattern.
- There are 36 layers of Damascus 316L steel on each side and a core made of the highest quality 10Cr15CoMoV steel (Japanese VG-10), which together compose a 73 layered blade.
- The knife has a bit more robust and wider blade when compared to other ‘lighter’ blades. There’s almost no flexing of the blade (which is a desirable thing).
- The hardness level of HCR-60 and special heat treatment during the production makes the knife resistant to wear, and it holds the edge for a long time. The blade is hard, but not brittle.
- An ergonomically designed handle made of rosewood gives it an all-rounded aesthetic finishing design and an organic grip feel.
As confirmed by many customers, this is a knife that is definitely worth its price and an item you can proudly add to any knife collection. If you are not sure which chef’s knife to choose, we recommend this one.