This Xinzuo Santoku 7-inch knife from Yu series is the one we highly recommend. It is a bit lighter and an inch shorter when compared to our best selling chef’s knife model. However, it is the knife of the same series, so all attributes are the same.
- Xinzuo Yu knives are made from 66 layers Damascus steel on each side of the blade and have a 10Cr15CoMoV (imported Japanese VG-10) steel core.
- Such steel structure ensures long-lasting sharpness, durability, flexibility, and resistance to corrosion and rust.
- The blade is hand-grinded and polished to a razor-sharp finish.
- This 7-inch Santoku knife has a classically designed full-tang rosewood handle, which combines the spirit of the orient with the craftsmanship of the west.
- The knife ships in an aesthetically designed protective box.
If you want a visually stunning, sharp, and durable Santoku knife, which is a pleasure to handle and stays sharp for a long time, then this knife is a perfect choice.
Very nice Knife. I love it
Everything is perfect, the knife is so sharp and quality is very good. Thanks very much, i ll be buy again from this store.
Looks very nice, made well, sharp (cut myself 1st time using it lol) Damascus looks real , good weight at the handle , let’s see how long it lasts , took a month to arrive but I knew this anyway
Excellent! I love this knife. Very sharp, beautiful and it fits my hand perfectly. Great to work with. Thank you!
Excellent knife, it is amazing. Also excited about the box, looking great.
As described in the shop. Perfect to work with.
Delivered in Sterlitamak in 20 days. Knife is fascinating! Manufacturers developed and then perfected this model for several years. The model has all the very best attributes: material, length, thickness, shape of the blade, perfectly refined blade from the handle to the top! Weight-knife is ideal for your hand. Cuts paper A4 in noodles and shaved my hand when unpacking knife very easily. Check performance of knife and then confirm a review.