This Xinzuo Santoku 7-inch knife from Yu series is the one we highly recommend. It is a bit lighter and an inch shorter when compared to our best selling chef’s knife model. However, it is the knife of the same series, so all attributes are the same.
- Xinzuo Yu knives are made from 66 layers Damascus steel on each side of the blade and have a 10Cr15CoMoV (imported Japanese VG-10) steel core.
- Such steel structure ensures long-lasting sharpness, durability, flexibility, and resistance to corrosion and rust.
- The blade is hand-grinded and polished to a razor-sharp finish.
- This 7-inch Santoku knife has a classically designed full-tang rosewood handle, which combines the spirit of the orient with the craftsmanship of the west.
- The knife ships in an aesthetically designed protective box.
If you want a visually stunning, sharp, and durable Santoku knife, which is a pleasure to handle and stays sharp for a long time, then this knife is a perfect choice.