This 8-inch Chef’s knife from Xunzuo Yu series is similar to the Ya series Chef’s knife with a few differences.
- The blade is made out of 67 layers of high carbon Damascus steel and a 10Cr15CoMoV steel core.
- Blade thickness of 0.08 inch (2mm) makes this blade a bit lighter and less robust when compared to the Ya series knife.
- The HCR-60 hardness of the specially heat-treated blade makes the knife durable, sharp and corrosion-free.
- Ergonomically designed Pakka wood handle offers a comfortable grip and makes this knife easy to handle.
- We have this item in stock in the USA, so if you are located in the U.S. buying this knife is also a good choice for logistics and delivery reasons.
An excellent chef’s knife for a heavily discounted price will make your cooking a real pleasure.