The Xinzuo Yu Series 10-inch Chef’s Knife is a big brother of our best-selling 8-inch Chef’s Knife from the same series. It has the same qualities and attributes, the only difference being the length of the blade.
- The blade features an exciting high-quality Damascus steel pattern.
- 33 Layers of Damascus 316L steel on each side and a core made of 10Cr15CoMoV make this a 67 layered blade.
- The knife has a bit more robust, broader and longer blade when compared to other knives, especially this 10-inch version.
- The hardness level of HCR-60 and special heat treatment during the production makes the knife resistant and will hold the edge for a long time.
- An ergonomic handle made of rosewood gives it an organic feel and provides an aesthetic well-rounded finish of the design.
If you need a robust, yet beautiful, sharp and durable chef’s knife with a longer blade, then this 10-inch chef’s knife is an excellent choice. Quality of production and materials of this knife series is backed by numerous positive reviews of happy buyers.