The Xinzuo 10-inch Chef’s Knife is a big brother of the 8-inch Chef’s Knife from the same series.
- The blade features an exciting high-quality Damascus steel pattern.
- 36 Layers of Damascus 316L steel on each side and a core made of 10Cr15CoMoV make this a 73 layered blade.
- The knife has a bit more robust, wider and longer blade when compared to other knives.
- The hardness level of HCR-60 and a special heat treatment during the production makes the knife resistant and will hold the edge for a long time.
- An ergonomically designed handle made of rosewood gives it an organic feel and gives an aesthetic finish to the knife.
- The knife ships in an aesthetically designed protective box.
If you need a robust, yet beautiful, sharp and durable chef’s knife with a longer blade then this 10-inch chef’s knife is an excellent choice.